Owned and operated by USBBC, Inc.
LAKEWOOD, LOS ANGELES, LOS ANGELES WHILSHIRE, LA CRESCENTA
Click to see the precepts
1. Loyalty and Filiar Piety
3. Good Deed
5. Indomitable Spirit
1. We as members, are training our spirits and bodies according to the strict code.
2. We as members, are united in mutual friendship.
3. We as members, will comply with regulations and obey instructors.
1. To build true confidence through KNOWLEDGE in the mind, HONESTY in the heart, and STRENGTH in the body.
2. To keep friendship with one another and to BUILD a STRONG and HAPPY community.
3. Never fight to achieve selfish ends, but to develop MIGHT for RIGHT.
meaning of CHOONG HYO TAEKWONDO (our school name in Korean)
CHOONG means LOYALTY, which means to do best in everything I do and to serve my country with all my heart.
HYO means Filiar Piety, which means to respect and obey my parents and other elders.
TAE means "the system of FEET"
KWON means "the system of HANDS"
DO means "the WAY OF LIFE"
ONE - HANNATWO - DOOLTHREE- SAETFOUR - NAETFIVE - DASUTSIX - YEO SUTSEVEN - IL GOPEEIGHT - YEO DULNINE - AH HOPETEN - YEOL
GRAND MASTER - KWAN JANG NIMMASTER - SA BUM NIMINSTRUCTOR - KYO BUM NIMTAEKWONDO SCHOOL - DO JANGFORMS - POOM SAESPARRING - KYO ROO GIREADY - JUN BIATTENTION - CHA RYUTSTOP - BA ROHKYUNG LAE - BOW